Saturday, December 15, 2012

Awckward Dream.

There was a period of time when I felt stressed by just stepping into my college english class because I didn't posted my homework blogs, and I experienced one ackward dream in one of those nights.
We had to do 2 blogposts as homework.I planned both blogs and went to the Academic Success Center(ASC) after my last class. I wrote and wrote. I noticed that I lost my binder on my way to the ASC. I ran outside, keeping an eagle eye as I moved. As I was running I felt the texture of the grass under my toes, my feet were naked and covered with mud, and then I realized that my shoes have banished. 
Fortunately, I found my binder on a seat near the bookstore and rushed to the ASC, hoping to find a bathroom to clean my feet. It never crossed my mind that there were no bathrooms in the ASC, but when I got there the place was completely different; huge space in the entrance room, the walls were painted of bright orange and not grey as it usually was, and apparently there were bathrooms inside the building.
The place looked more like a hotel rather than a place to receive tutoring. For a strange reason I went into the bathroom near the golden fish fountain, the girls bathroom. As I was cleaning my feet, I noticed some girls were in a yakoozi, the rest wore a white towel. It felt normal, no girls looked weird at me by being in the girls bathroom, I watched a mirror and discovered that I was converted into a girl. After a moment, I went out of the bathroom and my figure was the same as usual, I was a man back again.What the hell is happening?
I spent the rest of the day writing, revising, and posting 4 blogs in my computer. Even I had prepared 2 new writings to put as blogs for the next week's assingments. I got out of the hotel-like ASC buliding and went home when complete darkness of night covered the sky.
I was in my bed when I woke up, discovered I had an awkward dream, and remembered that I hadn't started to write the 2 blogs at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment